Spring membership is now closed. If you have any questions, email Finance Director Sammi Chang at email@example.com.
Click here to learn about member benefits.
We accept cash or checks made out to “The University of Oregon”
The PR point system is designed to encourage all UO PRSSA members to become more involved with the chapter. Points are given to each individual based on time commitment and level of involvement in several activities. At the end of the year, the UO PRSSA member with the most points will receive their next year of UO PRSSA or PRSA associate membership for free! The UO PRSSA member with the second highest points will also be recognized and rewarded.
- Points can be earned in the following way:
- Renew or become a dues-paying member: 10
- Attend a Chapter meeting: 5
- Be part of a Committee: 15
- Be part of a Mentorship program: 5
- Attend a UO PRSSA campus event: 5
- Volunteer at a UO PRSSA event: 10
- Attend a UO PRSSA networking event: 20
Throughout the year there will be additional opportunities for members to earn PR points. Exec members will track points at the beginning and end of an event/activity, please be sure to sign in with an exec member to receive points for your involvement and participation.